Saturday, February 28, 2015
Douglas College – Room 1814
Baseball BC would like to invite representatives of the baseball community to an informational session that will discuss and explore the landscape of baseball in British Columbia moving forward.
This summit is open to all interested sport administrators, coaches, athletes and parents who have a vested interest, or are looking for an update, on amateur youth baseball in the province of British Columbia.
Baseball BC is the recognized Provincial Sport Organization (PSO) in BC and is preparing to move forward with a new membership model that will strive to meet the needs of all youth baseball players, volunteers and administrators; regardless of organizational affiliation.
Topics to be discussed or introduced are…
- Membership and affiliation with Baseball BC for local associations, teams and/ or individuals
- Membership fees for associations, teams and/ or individuals
- Continued Grass Roots program delivery from Baseball BC
- Elimination Tournaments to determine the qualifiers for Baseball Canada and Western Canada Baseball Association (WCBA) tournaments.
- Host Opportunity for Baseball Canada 13U (Pee Wee) event
- Baseball BC governance
- Baseball BC member organizations and autonomy
- Forum for topics not listed to be explored and discussed
Questions on this summit can be directed to Baseball BC President, John Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org or (604) 618-2597 or Baseball BC Executive Director, David Laing at email@example.com or (604) 586-3312.
We look forward to seeing you on the 28th.